REVISION KNEE SURGERIES
In some cases, patients, who have undergone knee replacement surgery, may complaint for pain in the knee and report restrained mobility. In such cases, an orthopedic surgeon may decide to go for revision knee surgery after detailed investigation.
Just like others surgical processes related to knees, Revision Knee Surgery is also a complex affair and it needs to be done by an expert surgeon. One of the best orthopedic surgeons of today, Dr Deepak Mantri who has exclusive specialization in all kinds of surgeries pertaining to the knees, has remarkably performed revision knee surgery on many patients.
There are some prime reasons because of which revision knee surgery may be needed.
- Patient feels unsafe when walking because of unstable knee joint.
- One of the three components – patella, tibial or femoral got loosening.
- Infection showing up in the form of the swelling, pain or acute fever.
- Knee joint experiencing bone loss or Osteolysis.
- Stiffness in the knee.
After the knee surgery, patients experience substantial benefits. Some noteworthy advantages are as follows:
- Relief from pain.
- Increased and better mobility.
- End of discomfort.
You may visit Dr. Deepak Mantri for more information about Revision Knee Surgeries and his expert consultation. To fix an appointment call –